Terms and Conditions
A 48 hour cancellation notice is required or there will be a 50% cancellation fee/any
deposits paid will be lost. This also applies to rescheduling of appointments within
less than 48 hours notice.
- A 50% deposit will be taken on all new and large bookings.
Deposits are non-refundable unless we have at least 48 hours notice prior to the
Notice of cancellation can only be given during opening hours. Any cancellations made outside of opening
hours may result in your deposit paid being lost, or a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cheques are not accepted.
- A consultation is required with all hair colouring services.
- A skin test is required 48 hours prior to all hair colour services and eye treatments.
- A consultation and patch test is required 48 hours prior to all IPL treatments.
- Offers may be amended or withdrawn at any time.
- All offers are under the Manager's discretion.
Please make us aware of any medical conditions, allergies or any changes in health before the treatment.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months.
- NHS staff will receive a 10% discount across all treatments with proof of NHS ID.
When booking through our online system please check you have the correct salon in the correct town
otherwise you will loose any deposit you have paid for the appointment time taken.
When booking through our online system please read through questions thoroughly and answer them
truthfully, if skin tests are answered incorrectly you will lose your deposit for the appointment time